1. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance
من إ.د 118
من إ.د 118
من إ.د 215
من إ.د 379
من إ.د 230
من إ.د 106
من إ.د 150
من إ.د 179
من إ.د 256
من إ.د 117
من إ.د 351
Experience the amazing view over London from the London Eye! When you book your tickets from home, you save up to 20% on the price compared to buying at the entrance. Buy your entry tickets with us and get a timed ticket, so you avoid lines to the ticket office and instead board your pre-booked gondola. This is your best value option!
Exclusive Online Offer
Save up to 20% on your tickets to the Coca-Cola London Eye.
- Save up to 20%* on your London Eye tickets
- Pick the time you want to visit and skip the long lines
- Just scan your e-ticket on your phone
- Experience the best view of London
- Enjoy a 30-minute ride on the Ferris wheel
- Get free entrance to a 4D cinema experience
- Bring kids under age 3 for free
Get the Best View of London
By the Thames, just across from Big Ben, lies one of London's most famous landmarks: the huge Ferris wheel London Eye.
From here, you get a completely new view over the city. A full turn on the famous Ferris wheel in one of the 32 enclosed capsules takes around 30 minutes, and at the highest point, you will be at 135 meters above sea level.
If you're looking for more London Eye ticket options, you might be interested in our Fast Track or Champagne Experience tickets.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, your e-ticket sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
How does it work?
Show up 30 minutes before your time slot on the chosen date. Scan the barcode on your e-ticket directly at the standard boarding line (outside the London Eye) and avoid the queue at the ticket office.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your tickets are only valid on the chosen day and time slot.
- The discount is compared to the price at the door*.
- Children under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or older, and will remain under their supervision and control at all times whilst on the site of the Coca-Cola London Eye and London Eye River Cruise.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
See opening hours here.