1. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance
من إ.د 118
من إ.د 118
من إ.د 215
من إ.د 379
من إ.د 131
من إ.د 230
من إ.د 106
من إ.د 150
من إ.د 256
من إ.د 117
من إ.د 351
Skip the lines at the popular Ferris wheel the London Eye with pre-purchased Fast Track Timed Tickets. Book your tickets online and avoid the long line to the ticket office and gondolas. This is by far the best option in terms of price and convenience!
- Get your hands on our best-selling ticket type for London Eye
- Skip the line with a pre-purchased Fast Track Timed Ticket*
- Just scan your ticket on your phone and walk straight in
- Save up to 15% on your tickets when you buy them online
- Experience the view of London from London Eye
- Enjoy a 30-minute ride on the Ferris wheel
- Get free entrance to a 4D cinema experience
Save Time & Money with Prepaid Tickets
Why wait in line when you can buy your pre-purchased tickets, skip the long lines to London Eye and even save 15% on your tickets?
If you buy Fast Track tickets for London Eye from home, you both skip the line to the box office and skip the standard boarding line to the wheel. Just be at the Fast Track boarding lane 15 minutes prior to your pre-booked capsule. It’s that easy!
From your capsule, you can experience the magnificent view over the city. A full turn in one of the 32 enclosed capsules takes about 30 minutes, and at the highest point, you are 135 meters above sea level.
No Waiting Time - Walk Straight in
With our timed Fast Track tickets, you simply choose the date and time you want to visit The London Eye, scan your e-ticket at the Fast Track boarding lane and skip the long lines to the popular attraction.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking has been completed you will receive your e-tickets per email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
How does it work?
Show up 15 minutes prior to your time slot. Scan the barcode on your e-ticket and skip the line to the London Eye.
- *This ticket gives you access to a special entrance for pre-purchased tickets, which are usually a much shorter queue than the regular box office.
- Children under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or older, and will remain under their supervision and control at all times whilst on the site of the Coca-Cola London Eye.
Child (0-2): Free of charge
See opening hours here.