1. Buckingham Palace
من إ.د 129
من إ.د 129
من إ.د 377
من إ.د 314
من إ.د 265
من إ.د 739
من إ.د 469
من إ.د 331
من إ.د 546
من إ.د 436
من إ.د 711
Experience two quintessential London institutions: the Changing of the Guard and Afternoon Tea. Take advantage of this rare opportunity to explore the State Apartments of Buckingham Palace; they are only open two months a year.
- Skip the line to Buckingham Palace & the State Apartments
- Enjoy a rare visit, only open two months a year
- Experience the Changing of the Guard
- Enjoy a pleasant guided stroll through St. James' Park
- End your tour with a lovely Afternoon Tea
- Enjoy a small tour group of max. 25 people
Enjoy the Ultimate London Experience
Experience two quintessential London institutions in one and same tour: the Changing of the Guard and Afternoon Tea.
Your guide will secure you a spot with a prime view at the Changing of the Guard, after which you’ll have the rare chance to visit the inside of the royal residence: Buckingham Palace. The palace opens its doors to visitors for a limited time each year and it seems that just about everyone would like to get inside!
Guides are not allowed to speak inside the palace, so your guide will take the time to arm you with plenty of background information and advice before you set off on your own.
Last part of your tour is a relaxing stroll to a luxury hotel for traditional afternoon tea. Your guide will walk you through the tradition as only a true local can, as you work your way through a selection of finger sandwiches, the classic scone with thick clotted cream and homemade jams as well as freshly made cakes and pastries.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts by the Duke of York Column. The address will be on your e-ticket.
Please be there 15 minutes before your tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at an elegant venue, where you'll enjoy your Afternoon Tea.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 4.5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 5-14. Children under the age of 5 years are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Changing of the Guard will not operate in heavy rain and will be replaced with an extended walking tour. On occasional Sundays the changing of the guards may be rescheduled to early morning, meaning that we will not be able to see it.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.