100٪ نظام الدفع آمن
أكثر من 3,5 مليون تذكرة بيعت
لماذا تتسوق مع لنا؟
1. Oxford and Cambridge Universitiesفي Oxford and Cambridge Universities, الجمعة, 2 مايو 2020
من إ.د 461
2. Borough Market & Gin Distillery Walking Tourفي Borough Market & Gin Distillery Walking Tour, الخميس, 7 فبراير 2020 - الخميس, 1 مايو 2020
من إ.د 370
3. The Ultimate Harry Potter Experienceفي , الجمعة, 1 فبراير 2020
من إ.د 518
4. Churchill's War Roomsفي Churchill's War Rooms, الجمعة, 1 فبراير 2020 - الأربعاء, 31 نوفمبر 2020
من إ.د 362
5. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourفي Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , السبت, 2 فبراير 2020 - الأربعاء, 31 نوفمبر 2020
من إ.د 348
6. Underground London: Walking Tourفي Underground London: Walking Tour, السبت, 2 فبراير 2020 - الأربعاء, 30 ابريل 2020
من إ.د 136
7. Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potterفي Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter, الجمعة, 1 فبراير 2020 - الأربعاء, 31 نوفمبر 2020
من إ.د 822
8. Afternoon Tea at The Rubensفي Afternoon Tea at The Rubens, الثلاثاء, 29 يناير 2020 - الجمعة, 2 مايو 2020
من إ.د 238
9. Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotelفي Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotel , الثلاثاء, 29 يناير 2020 - الاثنين, 31 مارس 2020
من إ.د 261
10. London Eye River Cruiseفي London Eye River Cruise, الأربعاء, 30 يناير 2020 - السبت, 24 يناير 2021
من إ.د 61
London in Style
Explore London from a vintage red London bus! Visit The Tower of London & see the Crown Jewels before the crowds, enjoy a guided tour the inside of Westminster Abbey and then enjoy a delicioius afternoon tea.
- Experience London in style
- Get driven around in an iconic red 'Routemaster' bus
- Visit The Tower of London before the crowds
- Enjoy a private welcome by a White Tower warden
- Get access to the new 'Armoury in Action' exhibition
- See the hidden gems of the old city
- Delve into local culture & explore Borough Market
- Get a guided tour inside Westminster Abbey
- Enjoy a delicious afternoon tea inside the Abbey
Visit Tower of London
Your tour begins with a visit to one of London's most iconic attractions - The Tower of London, before the crowds. You'll enter as one of the first admitted groups of the day before proceeding directly to the most historic part – The White Tower. Here you'll be welcomed by a White Tower warden for a private talk on its unique history. Then enjoy exclusive access to the new ‘Armoury in Action’ exhibition.
Explore London's Oldest Market
Next the bus will head into the City of London where you will see St Paul's Cathedral and the Bank of England. Then cross over Tower Bridge to visit Borough Market.
Borough Market is London’s most renowned food and drink market and dates back in its earliest form to 1014. A source of British and international produce, it consists of more than 100 stalls and stands.
Explore the many stalls and buy yourself of some of the local delicacies before you explore the South Bank, home to the Tate Modern and the Globe Theatre.
Get a Guided Tour of Westminster Abbey
Westminster Abbey is a must-see living pageant of British history. The Abbey has been the coronation church since 1066 and is the final resting place of 17 monarchs.
Here you'll experience a fully guided tour as your guide brings the story of the Abbey to life amid its magnificence and splendour.
Enjoy a Delicious Afternoon Tea
Relax as you round off your tours with a delicious afternoon tea in the sumptuous setting of the Cellarium Café located inside Westminster Abbey. Your afternoon tea consists of a selection of savouries, homemade sweet and savoury scones, a selection of handmade cakes, and a pot of loose English Breakfast tea.
Your tour ends here so you can take your time and enjoy your Afternoon Tea at your own pace.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Evan Evans Tours office. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour finished at Westminster Abbey.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 8 hours.
What language is the tour operated in?
The tour is operated in English.
Entrance to the Tower of London and Westminster Abbey plus Afternoon Tea is included in the tour price.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-16. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Print out voucher
مدة العرض: 8 hours
London in Style
258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, Victoria London
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.